FIVE STAR REVIEWS
“SBrega Electric should be the company you choose for your Solar needs. His crew Ray, Auggie and team were timely, efficient, courteous and beyond professional. The attention to detail and cleanliness work site is not seen very often.” ~ Victor U.
One-Stop Power Shop
We emphasize quality craftsmanship and superior customer service.
Sbrega Electric was founded by Thomas Sbrega, who has years of experience in the electrical & solar industry. We specialize in after-sales support, especially for more complicated projects such as solar, battery systems and generators. We’re based in Coarsegold, CA and we service all surrounding areas. Such as: Oakhurst, North Fork, Bass Lake, Mariposa, Raymond, Friant, Clovis and Fresno.
Home & Business Battery Backup Design & Installation
Want emergency power during blackout or other disaster? Backup power for your home or business for when you need it! We design and install Critical Load & Whole House Battery Backup & Generator Systems, and also specialize in battery backup power for off-grid homes & businesses with integrated generator options.
We design & build custom ground-mounts and “tilts” on North roof-tops. Have a patio idea for your new solar system? Considering a solar carport for your business parking lot? Let us help design something that meets your exact needs.
Our team has years of experienced and
extensive training as professional solar installers.
Sbrega Electric was born out of the necessity for higher quality craftsmanship in the solar industry. We’re confident that our business will prove successful for many years to come as a result of our in-house design and solar with battery-storage expertise. Problems are avoided with careful attention to custom design from the very beginning of each project. We’ve implemented proven practices that ensure the highest level of craftsmanship within the industry at a consistent and reliable rate.
Why Hire our Solar Company?
1. Having options is a good thing, right? We don’t force brands on you. We are versed on everything solar and storage. We love to educate and customize your system with you right down to financing.
2. Sizing your system is everything! Why is it so important? Two words - true up!
3. Learning the solar jargon can be overwhelming. While we are experts in our field, we can make solar simple while still making sure you are well informed.
4. Quality. What makes us different when it comes to quality? We have seen everything from the good, bad and the ugly. Rest assured our team is more than qualified to be on your roof, hook up to your electrical and install your solar correctly. It’ll look good, too!
5. Monitoring - we don't install your system, then forget about you. We make sure your system is always performing at its best. You will also have the ability to monitor your solar system from your phone or computer.